Valuations on Residential Properties

Valuation Report We can also carry out valuations for you as an individual if you do not require a mortgage and therefore will not be having an inspection carried out on behalf of a lender. We can also carry out Probate or Matrimonial Valuations and ask you to contact us if you require either of these.  

Help to Buy and Shared Ownership Valuations

The government has created the Help to Buy schemes including Help to Buy: Shared Ownership and Help to Buy: Equity Loan to help hard-working people like you take steps to buy your own home.

An RICS valuation report may be needed should you wish to buy more shares, borrow more money on your mortgage, or sell your home.

If you have been asked to provide a valuation report, this needs to be carried out by a surveyor who is registered with the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) rather than an estate agent's valuation. We will visit your home and look at what similar properties have sold for to work out the market value of your home.

RICS Valuations are ideal for Shared ownership and help to buy equity loan purposes.

No matter what type of survey you require, we are well equipped to service clients across Berkshire, Buckinghamshire & London with offices in Beaconsfield, Ealing, Knightsbridge, Ruislip and Windsor.

Request A Quick Quote